invest in raizers
Raizers allows you to invest, from €1,000, in a selection of unlisted European investment products, audited by our team of analysts.
Build your portfolio by diversifying your investments through bond lending to real estate developers, developers and property dealers (real estate crowdfunding).
A bond loan to real estate developers
You lend an amount of money...
The amount of your investment is lent to the company, which pays interest between 7 and 12% per year over an average period of 21 months.
... to a real estate developer
The developer or property dealer borrows quickly while optimising his equity contribution to his operations.
Example of a bond loan
A number of security interests can be put in place to protect your investments:
A simple and cost-free process
An easy and free registration
In order to access the content of our operations and invest, it is necessary to create an account.
Opening an account is free and takes a few minutes.
1To identify yourself and access the content of the operations, please fill in your details (first name, last name, email address and phone number) and choose a password.
2In order to invest, you must complete your profile by following these steps:
- Fill in your personal information, specifying your address, nationality, country of residence for tax purposes...
Communicate the legal documents necessary for the validation of your
profile in the context of the procedures to fight against money laundering:
- If you are a natural person: a valid ID (ID card, passport, driver's license, etc.) and a proof of address less than 3 months old;
- If you are a legal entity (a company): a valid identity document of the legal representative, an extract from the trade register less than 3 months old, a copy of your latest certified articles of association and the declaration of the beneficial owners of your company (i.e. natural persons directly or indirectly holding more than 25% of the company's capital). This declaration is to be completed in your personal space.
Complete the adequacy test to check that your investment project fits with your investor profile.
Fill in your IBAN, which is necessary for your remboursement requests.
Once everything is completed and your documents are approved by our staff and our payment service provider, you will be notified by email of the validation of your profile and you will be able to invest.
Access to your personal space and operations details
Once logged into your personal space, you have access to all the information relating to the operations presented on the platform:
A detailed description of each operation, stakeholders and financial statements;
A presentation of the operators: resume, annual accounts, history of operations, etc;
Legal, financial, and regulatory documentation relating to subscriptions.
For each operation, you can talk directly to the Raizers team via the online chat or on one of our telephone lines, from 9am to 7pm from Monday to Friday.
- From France or Luxembourg at +33 1 83 62 21 21
- From Switzerland at +41 22 575 27 27
- From Belgium +32 78 48 02 15
Your online and secure investment
You have made your choice and decided to invest in one of our operations, the last step before you can subscribe is to fund your Raizers account. To do this :
- Click on "manage my account" from your personal space
- In the "my account" tab, choose the currency in which you want to fund your account and then click "credit"
Follow the instructions and credit your account with:
- Simple transfer to the personal IBAN that has been allocated to you (single account to be used for all your Raizers transactions).
- Bank card (up to 2 500€ and only for payments in €) The processing of payments by bank card and transfer is carried out in collaboration with our partner, the approved European payment service provider, MangoPay SA, a subsidiary of Crédit Mutuel Arkea.
Since September 1, 2021, it is now necessary to have a Raizers account funded with the subscription amount before being able to invest.
You can now invest by going to the chosen operation, filling in the amount of your subscription and clicking on 'Invest'.
To finish, you just have to sign the electronic subscription form via our approved partner UNIVERSIGN. Enter the confirmation code received on your mobile phone.
Once the form is signed, your funds are transferred to an account and sequestered until the operation is closed. At the end of the collection phase, if the minimum fundraising threshold is reached, the funds are transferred to the borrowing company. It should be noted that your investment will start generating interest from the issue date specified in the bond contract, usually between 7 and 15 days after the launch of the fundraising. If the minimum fundraising threshold is not reached, the funds will be paid back to you in full at no cost.
The products offered on the Raizers platform do not generate any fees for investors. The rates of return shown are those actually paid out (excluding tax, if applicable).
Reporting and monitoring of your investments
Raizers remains your privileged contact during and after your investment. Raizers thus becomes the representative of the bondholders..
Raizers also provides you with a dedicated reporting space for each operation to which you have subscribed, to share with you, quarterly, the information provided by the operator after the financing (progress of work, commercialisation, contingencies, etc.). You will be notified by email everytime a news is published.
Finally, your personal space allows you to access the monitoring of your investments in real time:
- Summary of your investments and reporting
- Details of your transactions
- Timetable of your repayments and return flows
- Extract of your account and transaction status
4 good reasons to invest in real estate crowdfunding
Attractive returns: 9.82% 1 on average since 2016 2
Short investment period: 21 months on average since 2016 2
An entry ticket accessible to the greatest number, starting at €1,000. No subscription fees or management fees
Real estate transactions audited by a team of professionals 3 and whose managers are accredited by the AMF
Please note that past performance is not indicative of future performance
See team member profiles for more information.
Please be reminded that investing in securities issued by unlisted companies involves specific risks (risk warning).